Business Analyst at Genpact
Views:6426 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Genpact - Specialist - Supply Chain Practice - Logistics (7-10 yrs)
Genpact - Specialist - Supply Chain Practice - Logistics SME
Roles & Responsibilities: As part of supply chain practice, he/she will have following responsibilities to help meet/exceed the Supply Chain Practice's financial and growth objectives:
- 7-10 years in Supply Chain domain with significant exposure to supply chain strategy development/implementation or supply chain operations
- At least 3-5 years of experience with working with CxOs, CxO - 1 stakeholder on supply chain issues
- Bachelors or Masters degrees in Supply Chain Management / Operations Research / Manufacturing management / Logistics
Specific competencies (Essential) :
- Strong experience in one of SCM areas Strategic Network Design, Supply Planning, Distribution Centre Analytics, Logistics planning, Inventory Management expertise.
- Business consulting experience or internal consulting (in case of non-consulting companies) in supply chain
- Prior experience in and proven track record of leading large supply chain management programs/projects (100+ resource or $20M+ or large technology platform change) OR Experience in working with companies to execute supply chain growth from existing as well as new client accounts
- Exposure to product development in one of supply chain areas: Transportation Planning, Load optimization, Track and Trace, Supply network planning, Inventory optimization, others
- Functional knowledge of technology tools/platforms in the supply chain space (OTM, JDA, GT Nexus, Llamasoft etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.