Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:1007 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Senior Manager - Travel & Expenses Operations (6-12 yrs)
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm (a part of Genpact) and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
Qualification : Post graduate with 7 to 10 years of experience into T&E operations
- Performing task of audits of expense reports in auditing tool
- Identify and escalate critical incidents with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
- Use CONCUR skills to trouble-shoot configuration issues - (Preferable)
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues
- Responsible for handling customer requests within the prescribed SLA. Able to work in a competitive environment, meet the KPIs productivity quality and provide customer satisfaction
- Understanding of the Travel and Expense process functionality and capabilities - Preferable.
- Understanding of basic knowledge on processes around Travel and Expense (T&E) process i.e. CONCUR, T&E audits, statement reconciliation, dispute resolution, Delinquencies, terminations, Service NOW - Preferable
- Excellent communication skills over phone, email and chat
- Proactive problem solving, analytical mindset and customer centric approach
- MS office tools like Excel, SNOW and Outlook
- Good team player
- Positive Attitude