Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:1407 Applications:492 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Genpact - Senior Manager - Third Party Risk Management (6-9 yrs)
Senior Manager - TPRM (Third Party Risk Management)
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
- Own solution delivery for client's TPRM program.
- Lead client discussions and support pre sales/ sales process.
- Build pipeline and work with sales team to enhance solution reach.
- Lead relevant RFX / Solution response.
- Work with Genpact partner ecosystem to increase pipeline and improve value proposition to clients.
- Allot, support and review deliverables from team members supporting execution of project.
- Hold governance calls with the client with set agenda and action plans for delivery.
- Support robust program management approach to client delivery.
- Conduct market scan by connecting with external experts with an objective to refine product and solution.
- Actively participate in project meetings and build agreement amongst diverse groups.
- Bring in subject matter expertise in order to create/refine existing service offerings including delivery model, commercial model and technology solution.
- Identify and create Alliances, associations and partnerships for solution build and growth
- Build relevant collaterals based on subject knowledge.
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years of prior experience in Third Party Risk Management across various industry verticals such as BFSI, Life Sciences, CPG and Industrial Manufacturing. Preferably should have experience in more than one vertical
- Should have successfully launched / participated in a companywide Third Party Risk Management program or should have successfully created a market facing product or services in the area of Third Party Risk Management.
- Practitioner with hands on experience of having developed a Risk Framework and executed multiple assessments/ due diligence
- Hands on experience of having defined risk pillars and relevant assessments for various third parties such as vendors, distributors, Joint ventures, Individual business associates
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at senior level and ability to influence those stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in various time zones
- High Analytical / reasoning skills, should be commercially savvy
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong understanding of service provider market and competitive landscape
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.