Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:503 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Genpact - Senior Manager - Process SOX (6-12 yrs)
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
Position will be responsible for leading large projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management.
Note : BFS industry experience is must
- Play an independent role in assignments including developing audit project plans, executing and interacting with process owners.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverable.
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Oversee project deliverable / QA. Supervise teams of multi-location professionals, depending on projects underway.
- Build proposals / solution documents.
Required qualifications :
- Required overall experience of 6 to 8 years in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Large Corporate. With at least 3 year of experience in leading such projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing significant projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to travel 20 - 40% of the time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.