Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:967 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Genpact - Senior Manager - Internal Audit (6-12 yrs)
Position will be responsible for leading large projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation, and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management.
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance, Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Handle engagement budgets and support Overseers in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client's current risk state.
- Enhance quality and efficiency of recommended risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analysis.
- Form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives.
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives.
- Conceptualize and implement strategic solutions to address risks of fraud, corruption and leakage.
- Developing long-term relationships across a network of existing and potential clients, understanding their businesses to provide tailored insights.
- Create/refine existing service offerings including delivery model, commercial model and technology solution.
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market.
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client.
Preferred professional competencies :
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor with one or more degrees like CA, CPA, CIA, MBA
- Required overall experience of 7-8 years in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With at least 3 year of experience in leading such projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills. For Associate Consultants, reasonable communication skills are a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.