Genpact - Senior Manager - Internal Audit (6-10 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk Consulting
In this role, position will be responsible for leading large projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management.
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Handle engagement budgets and support Overseers in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the current risk state.
- Improve quality and efficiency of recommended risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analysis
- Form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Conceptualize and implement strategic solutions to address risks of fraud, corruption and leakage
- Developing long-term relationships across a network of existing and potential clients, understanding their businesses to provide tailored insights
- Build/refine existing service offerings including delivery model, commercial model and technology solution
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts of Genpact
Chartered Accountant / MBA
Preferred professional proficiencies:
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor with one or more degrees like CA, CPA, CIA, MBA
- Experience in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function in Consulting industry. With proven track record in leading such projects.
- Robust report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work optimally with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and authoritatively.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and integrity.
Should have an exposure of interacting/liasioning at CXO level or a level below
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.