Genpact - Senior Consultant - SOX/Audit (2-5 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Consultant, SOX & Internal Audit
- In this role, you will be responsible for participating in projects encompassing internal audit reviews, enterprise risk assessments, operational process reviews, Sox s404 documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management
- We are a global professional service's firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
- From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies- ways of working.
- Our focus is to make sure right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and tackle problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do- on a foundation of dedicated integrity.
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Be part of a team that would execute the above referred projects for a variety of clients across industries.
- Experienced professionals would also independently execute the above referred projects with direct supervision of a Manager.
- Determine, or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results. Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program.
- Acquire, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and efficiency of the system of controls.
- Determine whether areas reviewed / audited are performing control activities in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Post graduate qualification as an MBA or CA. CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus.
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Validated influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
- Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate sophisticated messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Position requires the ability to conduct compliance, operational and / or financial audits from start to finish. This includes drafting of audit program, conducting entry conference with auditee, performing audit testwork, conducting exit conference with auditee, and drafting the written report.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Robust understanding of the risk, audit and controllership domain
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Willingness to travel on client projects for 25% of the time.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.