Genpact - Risk & Regulatory Mgr - US Visa (5-10 yrs)
We are hiring for the Analytics Division in the US.
This is mandatory for you to apply only if you already have a WORK VISA for the US or if you are a US CITIZEN. If you are NOT eligible then do not apply for the job.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with risk and process owners globally to define and document analytical requirements for regulatory reporting
- Based on the business need and context, construct a solution or analytical plan
- Plan will include the data requirement, sources and the analytical techniques to be used to implement the solution
- Adherence to process and timelines.
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure that the proper business context and data requirements are met
- Ensure that the solution is in compliance with various privacy rules, regulations and internal client communication policies.
- Conduct quality assurance on analytical output and requirements provided to the technology and operations team before they go live, and monitor performance once they do
- Do the required measurement of the solution to ensure that business goals are met and if not provide a “root cause” analysis
- Complete additional, ad hoc operations and reporting projects
MINIMUM PRIOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with risk policy and analytics in areas of loss mitigation, model development/validation, loss forecasting, Basel compliance, creating and executing stress testing scenarios, ALLL reporting, CCAR submissions etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in risk modelling/segmentation, customer/prospect databases, customer behaviour data and segmentation
- Expertise or a good knowledge of the credit risk issues in consumer products such as credit cards, consumer loans, auto loans, mortgage products (primary, secondary, HELOCs etc)
- Proficiency working with large databases or data warehouses using SQL or OLAP query tools.
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams, in-person and over the phone.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment and with cross functional teams
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in SAS (SAS certifications in BASE, statistical packages, SAS/Connect)
- Proficient with MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint esp. the expertise in developing VBA programs
NOTE: If you do not have an active work VISA of the US please do not apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.