Genpact - Predictive Modeler - Python & ARIMAX/ARIMA (6-8 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, you will be involved to deliver intermediate to complex level of data gathering, validation, manipulation and transformation under the guidance of a project lead.
You will have to perform statistical analysis and predictive modeling including unsupervised models and forecasting model
Your role will require you to build & develop advanced analytics capabilities and assets/accelerators.
- Lead pilot projects for various existing clients under the guidance of lead data scientists and ensure timely meeting of milestones.
- Apply standard and cutting-edge techniques (statistical modeling, Bayesian, data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning, text mining, segmentation/clustering and optimization) to identify drivers of a business metric in areas of Claims and Underwriting.
- Be the primary point of contact for data engineers to work with them for managing data.
- Map the business requirement to the model appropriate for clients
- Work with Project lead to develop advance analytical capabilities and assets
- Manage client expectations and come up with optimal solutions.
Minimum qualifications :
- Master Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, or Economics
- 5+ years of predictive modeling experience
- Strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of statistics and predictive modeling.
- Must have hands-on experience in developing and deploying forecast model (ARIMA & ARIMAX)
- Must have contact center analytics experience
- Experience in the following predictive modeling techniques is a must - GLM, Linear Regression, Survival Analysis, Time Series, Segmentation/Cluster Analysis, Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Well versed with Python, SQL
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including VBA, is required
- Basic database skills, including SQL and ability to pull together disparate data sources. SSRS / SSIS Experience
- Should have skills to analyze data and provide insights on trends, patterns, etc. which will be critical to the business
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in an evolving, fast paced work environment
- Programming experience (VBA, Java, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-disciplined and results oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with various levels of management, including translating complex ideas and data into actionable steps for business units
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.