Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:5029 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Genpact - Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Planning (8-13 yrs)
Subject Matter Expert - Supply Planning
Function : Supply Chain Analytics (Practice)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Subject Matter Expert - Supply Planning
- In this role, you will need to apply domain experience (supply chain), analytical skills to conceptualize and create and implement solution prototypes around DRP, MPS, Capacity Planning, Production Scheduling, Plant management, MRP, replenishment planning
- You are expected to understand processes related to Inventory Optimization, Supply Allocation and Sourcing, Replenishment Management, Production Scheduling, Capacity Management to provide best in class solutions, approach to solve problem revolving around these points
- You will be expected to be focused on solving Supply planning problems for CPG / Consumer Electronics / Retail and various industries
- Understand Supply Chain related process in Supply & Demand Planning, preferably in CPG/ Consumer Electronics company/ Retail customers and suggest methods of improvement to achieve business goals.
- Develop solutions in Supply chain management tools like Kinaxis Rapid Response, Oracle - APS/BI, Servigistics, JDA, Manugistics, Anaplan, SAP ECC, SAP APO.
- Adapts quickly to computer applications & systems and is proficient MS Office Suite of products
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Strong Communication in English- both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception-based management capability.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Supply chain Planning
Minimum qualifications :
- Graduate/PG in Operations, Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with understanding of applications related to Materials Requirement Planning, Distribution Resource Planning, Line Scheduling, Supply Network Design, Master Production and Scheduling, Capacity Planning, Transport Scheduling, Replenishment Planning required.
- Sound knowledge on Supply Chain planning
Preferred qualifications :
- Certifications like CPIM / CSCP
- Written and published whitepapers/ research papers around supply planning problems