Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:9956 Applications:1719 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:747
Genpact - Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Planning (8-13 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Planning
- The position is responsible for Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand's ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company's financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
Specific competences ( Essential):
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Sound understanding of Supply Planning.
Specific competences (Desirable):
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply Planning, preferably in CPG/Consumer Electronics company
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP systems like SAP, JDA Manugistics etc