Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:4892 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Genpact - Manager/Senior Manager - Subject Matter Expert - Demand Planning - Supply Chain Analytics Practice (8-13 yrs)
Subject Matter Expert - Demand Planning
Function: Supply Chain Analytics (Practice)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Subject Matter Expert - Demand Planning
- In this role, you will need to apply domain experience (supply chain), analytical skills to conceptualize and create and implement solution prototype.
- Your knowledge around Forecasting, Classification, Simulation and optimization using various approaches is required to design the prototypes, proof of concepts & point of views
- You are expected to understand processes related to Demand Planning, S&OP, Inventory Management, Inventory Optimization, Supply Allocation and Sourcing, Replenishment Management, Production Scheduling, Capacity Management to provide best in class solutions, approach to solve problem revolving around these points
- You will be expected to be focused on solving Supply & Demand planning problems for CPG / Consumer Electronics / Retail and various industries
- Supply Chain related experience in Supply & Demand Planning, preferably in CPG/ Consumer Electronics/ Hitech / Manufacturing company/ Retail.
- Experience in Supply chain management tools like Kinaxis Rapid Response, Oracle - Demantra, Servigistics, JDA, Manugistics, O9, Anaplan, SAP ECC, SAP APO.
- Conceptual understanding in areas such as Forecasting, Classification, Simulation and optimization using various approaches is required.
- Adapts quickly to computer applications & systems and is proficient in MS Office Suite of products
- Own a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to create the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
- Strong understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception-based management capability.
- The ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
Minimum qualifications -
- Graduate / Post Graduation in Operations Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with experience in processes related to Demand Planning, S&OP, Inventory Management, Inventory Optimization, Supply Allocation and Sourcing, Replenishment Management, Production Scheduling, Capacity Management.
- Sound knowledge on Supply Chain planning
- Conceptual understanding in areas such as Forecasting, Classification, Simulation and optimization
Preferred qualifications -
- Experience in Supply chain management tools like Kinaxis Rapid Response, Oracle - Demantra, Servigistics, JDA, Manugistics, O9, Anaplan, SAP ECC, SAP APO
- Knack for conceptualizing and communicating solutions in convincing manner.
- Proactive person with an eye for detail and passion for improving existing processes.
- A good learner to grasp & learn the various tools used in the process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.