Senior Consultant at Genpact
Views:1677 Applications:537 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Genpact - Manager - Internal Audit (3-10 yrs)
About Organization :
1. We are an risk & advisory services firm and serve global customers in the risk advisory space.
2. 700+ risk specialists with teams spread across India, US, Europe with about 80% of the team being in India across Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.
3. We Serves large global clients including several of the fortune 500 companies - in-fact 4 of the top 15 biggest global companies are our clients. & we have about 70+ global customers and a large number of Fortune 500 clients.
4. Our Industry focus is around Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Services. Two big verticals - CGRLSH and HMS.
5. Our Services delivered include Internal Controls, Audits and Compliance work like risk advisory, audits, analytics, controls testing, third party risk monitoring, anti-corruption monitoring, vendor recovery audits, IT Risk, cyber security and so forth.
6. By joining us you can have fantastic global exposure, great professional opportunities, intense learning, expanding your horizon - you can become a globally relevant professional...as you get to work in newest digital and analytics leveraged solutions in the risk advisory space and depending on the intensity of your spark - and are able to support new solution development as well. You could even get to interact and work closely with senior global leaders in this profession in Fortune 500 companies, even onsite in several cases and get to trot the globe.
Prior Work Experience :
a) Should have good hands on experience into Internal Audit & Internal Controls, Business Process Improvement, SOX Compliance etc.
b) Industry Experience : Consumer Goods sector is must.
c) Should be able to understand the importance of analytics in audits.
d) Should understand the role of digitization and evolving methodologies
e) Should have lead and executed projects in IA + SOX/IFC/ICFR etc.
Key Job Requirements
- Good communication and writing skills
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and motivate team of professionals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel.
The position is responsible for delivering various solution offerings like internal audits, process improvement reviews, SOX, enterprise risk management, forensics, etc. for clients Responsibilities would include;
- Supervise teams of multi-location professionals, depending on projects underway.
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within budgeted time.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables.