Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Genpact
Views:506 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Genpact - Manager - Data Analytics (8-13 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Candidates should have experience:
- In-depth experience of designing and implementing information solutions.
- Hands-on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs is preferred.
Role & Responsibility:
- The leader will provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access and use.
- Aid in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions.
- To provide the organization with a future-state view of the information landscape that is unencumbered by the specific data implementation details imposed by proprietary solutions or technologies.
- Maximize value derived from data and analytics
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models.
- Familiarity with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques.
- Experience with distributed management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments. Also an understanding of a variety of data access and analytics approaches (for example, microservices and event-based architectures).
- Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques.
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create marketing and messaging materials that meet stakeholder needs.
- Ability to analyze project, program and portfolio needs, as well as determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.