Management Trainee at Genpact
Views:370 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Genpact - Credit Risk Model Validation Role (3-8 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
In this role, you will be responsible to work with the Enterprise's Model Risk Management Teams for model validation, implementation & documentation.
You will be working with the Model Risk Management team specifically on independent model validation for credit risk models, involving end-to-end validation of risk and regulatory models across business functions of a large banking client. It will also involve interaction with various stakeholder groups including model development, model owners/lines of business, auditors, and client model validators. Your activities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Work hands-on to validate models and bring in thought leadership and domain/quantitative best practices to present effective challenge to the models
- End-to-end independent validation of credit risk and regulatory models, including but not limited to - PD, LGD, EAD, Stress Testing, CECL, Credit Scorecards, AML and counter fraud models etc.
- Conduct first time (baseline), change based and annual validation
- Assess the models conceptually and quantitatively to ensure the model is suitable for the stated use
- Conduct necessary assessments to challenge the model effectively. Assess adequacy of model documentation in line with regulatory guidelines
- Validation for the source data quality, forecast data quality as well as change management
- Development of benchmark models using statistical/Machine Learning technique.
- Assessment of the model monitoring and implementation process. Assessment of the model calibration techniques
- Prepare model validation report summarizing findings and provide recommendations and risk rate the models
Qualifications we seek in you :
- Master's degree or higher in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience in portfolio analytics/predictive modeling/independent validation of models
- Experience in BFS analytics, with experience in credit risk analytics/modeling/independent validation of models (Regression, Logistic Regression, Time series, Clustering, CHAID/Classification trees, Time Series, Competing Risk, Survival Models, Markov TPM, scorecards, etc.)
- Experience in retail and wholesale credit risk models is a plus
- Understanding of and experience in regulatory risk modeling/validation - SR 11-7, CECL, IFRS 9, CCAR, Basel IRB.
- Hands on expertise in Excel, SAS & Python/R
- Strong communication/presentation skills - written & verbal
- Self-driven, proactive, "can-do" attitude. Ability to work under ambiguity and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial services operations
- Knowledge of credit risk management for retail and wholesale lending products
- Some understanding and experience on the regulatory risk modeling/validation guidelines - SR 11-7, Basel IRB, CCAR, CECL, IFRS9 etc.
- Hands on experience in Machine Learning modeling techniques
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.