Senior Associate at Genpact
Views:2161 Applications:744 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Genpact - Credit Analyst - Auto Finance/Underwriting/Commercial Lending/Commercial Credit (4-6 yrs)
Genpact - Credit Analyst - Experience into Auto finance, Underwriting, Financial Spreading & Commercial Lending
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Inviting applications for the role of a Credit Analyst
- The role is for Credit Underwriting and Portfolio Management for US based Banking Client.
- Complete credit reviews in accordance with the clients credit policy / standard operating procedure and deliver required output with in the time lines stipulated.
- Financial and non-financial analysis to determine creditworthiness of different customers aligning with US regulations.
- The candidate needs to have a sound understanding of financial concepts related to Balance Sheets, Income Statements & Financial Ratios.
- Prioritize to complete and quickly respond on any ad-hoc requests received. Attention to detail and highlight all meaningful details to maintain accuracy.
- MBA in Finance with proven experience.
- Should have sound knowledge on Credit and Risk Assessment
- Proficient in information search and interpretation skills.
- Efficient in MS Office; should be expert in Excel. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Displays excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Able to handle communication with customer from US region over the phone.
- Able to balance multiple processes as per client requirement.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.