Genpact - Consultant - IT SOX (2-7 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Consultant, IT-SOX
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering solution offerings primarily related to IT-SOX.
Demonstrate IT operational risk knowledge/experience including design of effective control processes, development of test requirements and/or testing controls for efficiency
- Ensure client service delivery in accordance with the quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Build and maintain client relationship by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of work.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and communication skills including the ability to research and understand complex processes and effectively communicate them to interested parties
- Demonstrate outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of CoBIT 5 Domains of Access Management, SLDC& Change and Computer Operations and Control Design and Testing of SOX IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Controls (ITAC)
- Strong understanding of general IT processes and controls and the aptitude to ensure the appropriate controls are designed to mitigate the risks and must be able to demonstrate superior communication skills to ensure ability to clearly articulate and negotiate with the external auditors.
- In depth knowledge/experience of technology processes, systems and infrastructure including project management, change management, access management and data processing operations such as job scheduling and monitoring, problem management and backups
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Superior verbal communication skills including the proven ability to negotiate solutions in challenging situations with both technology and non-technology business partners.
- Willingness to travel (20-30% time)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Visio, Access Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.