Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:1467 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Genpact - Business Analyst - Transportation (2-5 yrs)
Work Timings - 6:30 pm - 3:30 am
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Planning Shipments while meeting/exceeding service delivery and cost goals:
- Consolidation of LTL Shipments (analysis required on load by load basis)
- Multi Stop Shipments
- Door to Door Shipments
- Customer Pickup planning
- Daily management of the Sailing Schedule
- Pulling orders forward to meet payload goals for both primary and secondary network
- Floating orders to meet available capacity where necessary.
- Revisiting shipments to add on volume.
- Scheduling using Different Equipment Types (analysis required on load by load basis )
- Attending Expedite/Short Lead Time/ MOQ to create solutions for customers without cost-in.
- Stakeholder alignment and collaboration activities
- KPI Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis
- Data gathering, performance issue identification and resolution
- Team handling and stakeholder management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Minimum 2+ years- experience in Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain / Distribution
- Working knowledge of any of the ERP & TMS systems like SAP, OTM, etc.
- Effective communication skills