Genpact - Business Analyst - CPG Domain (3-7 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Genpact is setting up an advanced analytics and AI hub to deliver high impact ROI-led projects for the financial services and supplier services operations (run by Genpact) for few of the top global consumer brands.
- As a Business Analyst, you would aligned to a few top priority accounts - You would be expected to frame business problem statements and execute on analysis & problem-solving to deliver business impact. Projects would range from business metrics and MIS design (digital) to root cause analysis (diagnostics) and optimization problems (cost optimization/ network optimization). Each project is staffed with a diverse team of data scientists (Statisticians or AI/ML experts), data engineers and visualization experts.
- The Genpact Analytics function is an 8000+ strong community of data scientists, statisticians and business analysts making it the largest industrialized analytics groups in the world. The group offers a culture that emphasizes independent thought, learning (with collaboration with major universities on digital, ML and AI capabilities) in a flexible open work environment.
Travel Requirements - Involves 30-40% travel both domestic and international
Project Delivery - Leverage the power of data and analytics to deliver insights and analyses that drive incremental business impact for key customers. Be the subject matter expert on the team.
Client Partnering - Work closely with clients to gather business requirements, understand data sources and communicate project plans/ updates etc. Present ideas and analyses to customer stakeholders
Problem Solving - Frame business problem statements and break them down into analytics/ digital led problems. Explore new techniques and advances in the areas of data science, AI and ML and implement the same into the existing operations
- Preference to Tier1/ Tier 2 B-Schools (MBA Graduates) with few years of consulting/ strategy experience with CPG majors solving their business problems
- Strong interest and background in digital technologies / analytics tools - e.g. R/ Python/ Hadoop/ SAP; prior programming experience is a plus
- Is seen as a thought leader who can build PoVs, help structure POCs, is client front-ending, is a story-boarder, can respond to RFP/RFIs
- Has conducted extensive assessments / due diligence for scoping problem statements, and creating solution architecture
- Has strong executive presence with excellent communication skills (advanced user of MS powerpoint and MS Excel)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.