Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:1919 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Genpact - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Direct Sourcing (1-6 yrs)
Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Direct Sourcing
Job Description :
- We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
- From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies ways of working.
- Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they doon a foundation of unyielding integrity.
- We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
- Inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Direct Sourcing
- In this role, you will be part of direct sourcing and will be handling PR-PO, Expedition, Reports generation etc.
- You will be required to work US facing work timings.
- Your role will require handling creating Purchase orders, to do follow ups with external vendors, generating report based on business needs.
- We will prefer people with some analytical skills who are able to understand the process and follow the same rigorously.
- PO Creation based on PR / Customer need (for complex products) and co-ordination with supplier for PO confirmation, including participation in supplier/price discovery in case supplier / price non availability.
- Responsible for building supplier relationships to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible to manage supplier co-ordination for returns / overage / shortage
- Responsible for Supplier documents follow up.
- Responsible for delivery and shipment co-ordination, Custom clearance including terms understanding. .
- Responsible for critical shipments intervention and co-ordination with supplier / logistics / end customer to ensure success.
- Responsible to maintaining trackers for managing KPI, SLA and reporting
- Responsible to do root cause analysis for any critical issues / escalations
Minimum qualifications :
- BE / B.Tech Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics
- Should have Experience in Sourcing Domain in direct material
- English Language proficiency
- MS office / ERP (Oracle / SAP) Proficiency
Preferred qualifications :
- Sourcing and procurement experience in customized equipment
- Contract negotiation / RFQ analysis experience
- Sourcing experience distributor set up