Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:17823 Applications:2613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:816
Genpact - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Demand & Supply Planning (1-6 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Primary responsibilities include establishing and managing customer relationships to deliver on key supply chain metrics and goals for Genpact client.
- Proficient use of SAP, Microsoft Office and business analytics tools are critical to enable driving efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply chain.
- This position is the primary collaboration contact with the Customer's Supply Chain department, and is a key internal collaboration partner with the Sales, S&OP team, Customer Service, Transportation and Warehousing.
Specific competences (Desirable) :
- Supply Chain related experience (Demand Planning, Product Supply, Distribution, Transportation, Manufacturing) in CPG/Consumer Electronics company
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
Minimum qualifications :
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication, able to work individually
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)