Manager - Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:903 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Genpact - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - AML/KYC (3-8 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Sanction and AML Team Lead
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, KYC screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine any AML red flag. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will bring up to management cases requiring further investigation.
The candidate will have to be responsible for -
- Reviewing Transactions monitoring alerts and performing sanctions screening for customers and related parties in AML/KYC space.
- The comprehensive investigation of potentially suspicious money laundering activity and terrorist financing
- Manage production, management information and analysis to demonstrate the review and findings from alert reviews.
- Ownership of and contribution to various high priority projects, working with hands on approach to ensure successful completion.
- Prepare and present monthly dashboards, reports and business reviews
- Liaison with Regional leads and senior leadership
- Handling aging alerts and any other operation issues
- Maintain accurate, organized and current compliance records and documentation in a manner consistent with the departments needs.
- Reviewing and drafting transaction monitoring guidelines and procedures and providing advice on completing internal suspicious activity reports to be brought up to Compliance.
- Collaborate with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including OFAC/ HMT, suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and KYC regulations
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- University graduate in any discipline
- Prior experience in team management
- Meaningful experience should be in back office work, compliance, investigation, AML/KYC, audit review and/or account review
- Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills!
- Experience in AML and KYC in the transaction monitoring and Sanctions screening space
- AML investigatory experience and analytical skills.
- The resources are encouraged to process alerts for suspicious transactions from AML perspective!
- Experience in sanction screening, Know Your Customer (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Understanding of Sanctions, PEP and other watchlist list which is required to perform core job for alert clearance
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and recommend solutions to close open items and discrepancies
- Excellent understanding of AML/KYC terminology
- Knowledge of watchlist/media alert monitoring activities
- Should have experienced in using Actimize, RDC, Fortent, Norkom, Lexis Nexis, Bridger XG, SIEBEL and Dow Jones etc.
- Good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.