Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:87 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Genpact - AVP - Solution Architect - Source To Pay Domain (9-16 yrs)
AVP Solution Architect Source to Pay domain
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Source to Pay
We need subject matter and solution design specialists to enhance our current S2P capabilities, response to market and develop new capabilities relevant to our client requirements to drive growth and develop our Intellectual Property.
- Lead S2P discussions with clients as a subject matter specialist
- Lead and Build proposals, transformation projects, solutions and other projects
- Assist in implementation of standard methodologies in different accounts
- Develop and drive framework, case studies, benchmarking for S2P processes, collaterals to become a leading provider of S2P service for clients.
- Work with Subject Matter Specialist in the designing of effective end to end Source to Pay framework to improve metrics and cost efficiency of S2P processes
- Crafting diagnostic and benchmarking tools to assess gaps and build winning proposals
- Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to understand customer problem statement, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering.
- Engage and execute on engagements with Fortune 500 organizations around crafting outstanding S2P process.
- Providing direction and mentor to the Practice team for delivery of the goals
- Assist in implementation of practices in different accounts.
- Graduate / MBA (any stream) with S2P domain experience in Sourcing and Procurement.
- Experience in at least 2 companies (Consumer Product/Manufacturing/Pharmaceuticals/Automotive) + Consulting exp. a plus
- Prior solutions and transformation experience.
- Experience in setting up, re-engineering or designing a shared service for S2P desired set up.
- Hands on experience in identifying and implementing tools and technologies for improving S2P process effectiveness desired.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment very collaboratively