Genpact - AVP - Order to Cash (10-22 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Order to Cash
- Be hands-on, to ensure delivery per customer expectation along with meeting defined SLA and ensure Customer satisfaction. Noise-free operation is a critical deliverable.
- Assess actual performance against standards to figure out whether the team is on target to reach goals and takes corrective actions as necessary.
- Constantly work to find opportunities to drive value beyond SLA's and contractual terms - hence be able to drive value share and Transformation opportunities.
- Critical issue management - Ensure timely resolution of customer / intensified issues along with root cause analysis to avoid reoccurrence
- Talent Leadership - Should be able to mentor, guide, influence & empower the team to achieve targets. Ensure key people metrics are met.
- Be able to build talent for future growth.
- Right hiring and Resource planning along with optimizing the resource utilization by identifying areas of efficiency
- Driving business Growth - Build relationships and partnerships with internal business partners and customers to drive cross-sell of business in existing accounts. Hence has to build/have an understanding of digital assets and tools for F&A - OTC domain
- P&L ownership - Be able to proactively identify business and financial risks, and work out alternatives / mitigants Qualifications Minimum qualification
- F&A - OTC domain exposure and an in-depth end to end process knowledge
- Transition exposure - should have transitioned 3-4 large client relationships seamlessly.
- Ability to lead & establish teams, and influence multiple internal partners
- Ability to build client partnerships and work in cross-functional teams, especially with Relationship/Sales teams
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment. Has to be a self-starter.
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding Preferred qualification
- Multi-Tasking skills in project delivery, deadlines, and budget
- Executing process and cultural change
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Results-oriented, confident, daring & excellent in communication