Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:746 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Genpact - AVP - Insurance Operations (10-17 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of AVP - Insurance Role
- The AVP- Operations will be responsible for handling the overall operations of an Insurance account
- Will also be responsible to engage operations and support functions for ensuring success of the program.
- Would be accountable for balancing clients and internal stakeholders and partnering with them to optimally run outsourced program.
- Experience in the Customer Service space with management role in BPO industry and should be a subject matter authority on various aspects of Insurance, be it life, property, casualty, health etc.
- Experience in directly leading and handling an Operations team and be directly accountable for outcome metrics in accordance to the agreed SLA by the clients
- Understanding of Performance metrics and ability to lead day to day performance such as Productivity, C-Sat, Efficiency, Shrinkage among others.
Preferred qualifications :
- Be responsible for identification and leading continuous improvement projects through Lean & Six Sigma Tools for achieving better business outcome
- Outstanding customer relationship skills
- Holding and representing the Program independently in Customer Reviews and visit
- Handling escalations
- Establishing/maintaining a customer-centric culture