Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:859 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Genpact - AVP - F&A Operations (15-25 yrs)
AVP - Operations.
- Manage operations of large teams team members across RTR /PTP/CTC
- Manage Attrition and Productivity levers for the Scope area
- Interact with Global Clients and frontend Monthly Reviews with them
- Responsible to Drive digital and RPA in process
- Own cascading and driving all operations modernization initiatives
- Identify and run value share and revenue assurance programs
- Problem solving though the right combination of digital and process interventions
- Execute projects including large scale hackathons and digital interventions
- Collaborate extensively internally to define and deliver our key projects
- Interact with senior level leadership from Sales, Global Operations leaders, Solutioning teams and functional teams to drive the common agenda
- Responsible to own and drive SAL and Metric
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications :
- Minimum 15 plus years of Operations Experience
- Accounting Degree with Black belt and Green belt certification
- Experienced in working broadly across several matrix organizations
- Experience developing business cases, solution offerinAlkaAgs and shaping offerings to client needs
- Mix of business savvy, vertical industry experience, executive presence and technical depth to convert projects into new revenue opportunities.
- Should be able to communicate confidently at the - C- level and build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Requires executive presence and Bilingual communication skills
- Business knowledge and experience for EMEA LatAm and US businesses cutting across different service lines and industries
- Very good storytelling skills for building business cases
Preferred qualifications :
- Knowledge of business and technology issues that are currently most prevalent in the various sectors
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and build strong teams and alliances through emotional intelligence and strong communication skills
- Possesses excellent social communications, team building and leadership skills with the ability to communicate Genpact vision and motivate others to share the passion and culture
- Bold, high-energy style to take advantage of opportunities and significantly impact the direction of team
- Strategic orientation - Intellectual horsepower, creative thinking, analytical/commercial acumen and understanding of the markets
- High learning agility and curiosity to discover new trends and insights.