Consultant at Genpact
Views:2027 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Genpact - AVP - Banking Operations Management (10-20 yrs)
- We are Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Banking Operations Management!
- In this role, you will be responsible to support operations strategies for growth and improve customer experience & trust.
- Also responsible for providing support and conduct client conversations/diagnostics projects to crystallize solutions for long-term ops engagements- ultimately delivered through our operations centers worldwide.
- Undertake specific solutioning assignments in Operations to drive growth.
- Conceptualize and architect scalable solutions in the domain as part of broader banking industry convergence
- Provide thought leadership and diligent execution on diverse projects (consulting, assessment, analytics projects)
- Be responsible for profitable project execution in partnership with the delivery team and develop expertise in the offering areas
- Develop digital and technology-enabled solutions to transform efficient operations e.g. case management, RPA solutions
- Evangelize the solution and work along with the delivery teams to implement and strengthen the value proposition
- Identify and evaluate companies with leading / new solutions to develop partnerships for joint use cases. Keep a pulse on the market, client needs, and competitor solutions for the same
- Identify performance bottlenecks in the process and recommend technology-led interventions that can be introduced
- Build technical design and functional documentation for incumbent solutions built as needed
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Significant Knowledge in Banking Operations Management
- Good Interpersonal Skills to connect at the CXO level
- Experience with partner management for MIS/analytics team
- Validated experience in driving operations transformations using digital, analytics and process quality, operations strategy
- Experience in the latest banking operations solutions and emerging fraud areas
- Experience in operations management or banking domain is a plus.
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Clear Thinker /Team Player
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and look after ambiguity.