Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:116 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - SAP Finance Modules (10-20 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President - SAP Finance
This role seeks an expert SAP FI-CO / Finance Consultant with extensive hands on functional and technical experience in leading both medium and large SAP transformation programs in dynamic global environments in multiple capacities. The ideal candidate will have a clear and thorough understanding of all components of the SAP FI-CO / Finance, its best practices and its inter-dependencies with SAP modules or other applications, demonstrate POCs and is able to provide thought leadership to establish credibility with both the existing and prospective clients of Genpact.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Required Functional & Technical Qualifications/ Skills
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree along with CFA / CA (preferred) with prior working experience across industries with global footprint
- Training and Certification in SAP FI CO / SAP Finance
- A minimum of 8-10 years' relevant working experience in both SAP ECC 6.0 FI-CO and S4 HANA for Finance (additional FSCM experience preferred)
- Extensive experience in performing AS IS functional gap analysis w.r.t. SAP best practices and business blueprinting & configuration on large (preferably global) SAP Finance / FI-CO implementation utilizing ASAP methodology
- End to end working experience in Finance (FI) - AP, AR, GL, FA, Cash and Bank and CO and integrations with one or more SAP modules (PS, MM, SD) or other solutions on both cloud and on premise
- Familiarity in SAP related integrations - ALE IDOCS/BDOCS/PI/Data Services/Data Intelligence
- Experience in ABAP and in working closely with technical ABAP developers to develop solutions
- Designing and documenting current and future state of the end-to-end process and sources of data or tools used in the process.
- Experience in writing Point of View, blogs and in publishing journals / papers on SAP FI-CO / Finance
- Experience successfully leading design and development projects in Agile and Scrum environment