Recruitment Team at Genpact
Views:3120 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Research Lead (8-17 yrs)
This position is for an individual who will lead the GTM team within Growth Intelligence unit and also helps shape up the vision and implement a scalable and best in Class model for GIU. GTM team's primary focus is on research that helps penetrate our accounts better, understand key buyer personas and their buying journey, CXO's profiling and intelligence to drive meaningful client conversations and meeting preparation, assimilating and leveraging the CXO connections for making inroads into our key accounts.
- Experience from Big 4 Research captives/senior position in a KPO/Tier 1 strategy consulting firms
- Experience working with sales/marketing Operations domain
- Prior experience of having led a team of 15-20 people
- Expert knowledge of research databases, analysts and advisors
- Experience developing and managing project plans, and collaborating with teams across geographies and functions
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Strong relationship building skills and customer-service orientation
- Creative and innovative thinking, ability to think out of box problem solving
- Results/ action-orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.