Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:3034 Applications:815 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Record To Report (10-16 yrs)
Role : Assistant Vice President - Record To Report
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Record to Report
- Lead R2R discussions with clients as a subject matter specialist.
- Participate in proposals, transformation projects, solutions and other projects.
- Work across businesses and drive margin improvement initiatives - identify easy opportunities, assimilate standard methodologies and help speed up implementation of the same in accounts.
- Develop and drive standard methodologies' framework, case studies, benchmarking for R2R processes, collaterals to become a leading provider of R2R service for clients.
- Subject Matter Specialist will own the designing of effective end to end Record to
- Report framework to improve metrics and cost efficiency of R2R processes.
- Actively engage with CEO, CFO, Global controller to identify customer problems, perform diagnostics and commercialize the product offering.
- Engage and execute on engagements with Fortune 500 organizations around crafting outstanding R2R process.
- Assist in implementation of practices in different accounts.
Minimum qualifications :
- Qualified CA/MBA with RTR domain.
- Recent experience applying digital solutions to streamline accounting processes and related reporting.
- Experience in at least 2 companies (Consumer Product / Manufacturing / Pharmaceuticals / Automotive) + Consulting exp. a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle/Cloud ERPs, Preferably SAP- S/4/ HANA/Oracle Cloud/Workday.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in setting up, re-engineering or designing a shared service for R2R desired set up.
- Hands on experience in identifying and implementing tools and technologies for improving R2R process effectiveness desired.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment very collaboratively.
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.