Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:657 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Record to Report (10-15 yrs)
We are Genpact :
- From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 90,000+ curious and courageous employees drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our hundreds of Global Fortune 500 clients.
- Our start-up spirit, coupled with our award-winning decades of solutions and end-to-end process and domain expertise, let us connect every dot, reimagine every process, and go deep to reinvent the world's biggest brands- ways of working.
- Because of our tremendous success-driven growth, we- re rapidly expanding our team of transformational change agents- people who think with design, dream in digital, solve problems with data and analytics, obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change with their curious, incisive, and courageous nature.
- If you are a rule-breaker and risk-taker who sees the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it, we could be a perfect match.
- Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
- We are inviting applications for the role of AVP- Record to Report
- This role will work closely with senior leaders across the business to establish a leadership development strategy and deliver - outstanding- learning experiences for leaders globally.
- Ensure period-end close activities are performed according to agreed close schedules and that accounting policies are in compliance with GAAP and stated company norms
- Lead new transition and work on all project deliverables as per defined tollgates
- Work closely with other Accounts Departments to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for appropriately and accurately
- Ensure process governance including reporting and analysis to key stakeholders - communicate on a regular basis to discuss operational issues, key metrics, CTQ's (internally &/or externally)
- Review and analyses the team's output for appropriate accounting treatment, completeness, and accuracy-related to general accounting, Reporting, Narratives
- Guide team to prepare quality Narratives and other reporting schedules
- Understand the SOX Regulations and ensure adherence by the teams at all times
- Act as point of escalation to resolve to account and reporting related issues in a timely manner and ensure all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to systems or other processes to maximize the use of information system resources to develop comprehensive reporting models
- Provide day to day management of the cross-functional team in assigning and monitoring deliverables, and motivating and leading the teams to enhance performance and work product
- Develop the team through effective performance management and monthly appraisals
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications :
- Accounting qualification- CA/ CPA preferred
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of accounting principles, systems, and procedures
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in ERP & Legacy systems. SAP experience would be preferred
- Prior experience with the CPG industry would be preferred
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.