Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Order To Cash Collections (10-24 yrs)
AVP - OTC Collections
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Order to cash!
In this role, you are responsible for Credit, Billing Collections and Cash Applications processes for all Properties. This includes, but is not limited to; customer credit analysis, Accounts Receivable (A/R) aging, collections activities,, applying cash to A/R accounts manually and through interfaces to A/R accounts from multiple in-flows, and A/R write-offs.
- Ability to communicate with remote locations.
- Foster strong relationships with field representatives in advertising and property Publishers.
- Develop and implement best practices related to credit, collections and AR activities; reporting, communications, and team development.
- Responsible for creating an environment and culture that fosters process improvement, high performance teams, employee growth, extraordinary customer service,
- Responsible for establishing productivity and quality performance measurements, monitoring performance against established goals, and coaching employees on process improvements.
- Owns and enforces all Credit & Collections policies, controls, processes and procedures.
- Key contact for Sales personnel at field locations.
- Ensure all documentation is SOX compliant, up-to-date, accurate and easy to understand.
- Foster communication and teamwork within, and across, other departments.
- Perform standard supervisory functions for assigned employees (performance reviews, training, counseling, etc.).
- Hire, train, and motivate the team
- Coordinate integration of new Properties into the Shared Services Center.
Qualifications we seek in you :
- University graduate
- Experience managing a team size of 200 people
- Strong customer service skills and focus.
- Master's degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.