Consultant at Genpact
Views:1065 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Lead Solution Architect - F&A Domain (10-20 yrs)
AVP - Lead Solution Architect
Assistant Vice President, Internal Operations Solutioning, LDT
- This role is a combination of an excellent Solutioning approach, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer-facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.).
- The role involves leading a flying formation of account LDT leads, operations, and other stakeholder groups like digital and service lines to map out the as-is landscape, build a to-be solution using process, digital & data levers, work with finance & pricing to build the commercials and have overall ownership for the process from Stage 1 to deal closure.
This role directly adds to growth, and we need someone who can interact at the CXO level to help convert clients with a BPO focus to become digitally focused along with our BD/Sales teams
- To bring industry knowledge, outstanding capabilities, innovation, and ground-breaking technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Manage cross-vendor discussions to discuss and craft the final product.
- Work with internal teams to make the solution proposal.
- Front end along with BD/Sales and beware of market trends/changes/digital landscape.
- Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Take care of CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions, and internal approval processes
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications :
- Exposure to finance and accounting domain with a meaningful experience
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Preferred qualifications
- Excellent Presentation skills