Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:4050 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - HR Practice & Consulting (10-15 yrs)
Function: HR Practice
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-toend expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies- ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do- on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of a Assistant Vice President, HR Practice and Consulting.
- We are looking for Human Resource post graduates/graduates with relevant consulting and solutioning experience with a sound knowledge of end to end Human resources domain and should have capability in working with ambiguity.
- In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good team player.
- Prior HR Consulting and Solutioning experience in the BPO Industry with driving transformation / projects experience / Robotic implementation experience will be preferred.
- Should be open to work in different time zones as per the business requirement.
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to record to report.
- Advise & consult clients on future state HR organization design and target operating model
- Lead key strategic initiatives, driving HR Transformation, process reengineering to increase HR process effectiveness and efficiency and reducing cost of HR operations
- Design customized HR solutions & lead client workshops - solution presentation and solution orals
- Creating end to end HR outsourcing solution focusing on key solution tenants and leverage digital to create a compelling solution
- Work closely with transitions and Change management teams to ensure smooth transition of HR processes/activities to Genpact
- Program lead and project manage HR Consulting projects align HR resources for the project and ensure successful delivery and outcomes of the project
- Support/work with diverse, multi-cultural global teams to create HRO solutions for clients
Minimum qualifications :
- Graduation in Human Resources (Preferably Masters in Human Resources)
Preferred Qualifications / Skills :
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Human Resources consulting & solutioning
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Strong customer engagement skills
- Global exposure know-how of different cultures
- Cross industry exposure on HR transformation projects
- End to End knowledge of HR function
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult client interactions
- Travel readiness and flexibility to work in different time zones
Location : Gurgaon, Phase V
Shift : UK Shift
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.