Senior Associate at Genpact
Views:1753 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
GenPact - Assistant Vice President - Growth Incentive Management (10-17 yrs)
Growth Incentive Management Leader - Assistant Vice President || Genpact
- Genpact is looking for a seasoned professional to lead our Incentive Management function for the Growth Organization (Sales, Consulting, Transitions). This includes all aspects of the program, including the design and implementation of incentive plans for 1,000+ payees. This is a key leadership role in both our Growth Operations as well as Growth HR teams, and it affords the unique opportunity to run and potentially transform our incentive compensation practices.
- At the core, you will be responsible for aligning our incentive structures with our company's evolving goals, services, and go-to-market strategies. With Genpact's rapid growth and the increasing complexity of many new exciting offerings and roles across our Growth organization, you must be an experienced compensation plan manager well-versed in the art and science of incentive compensation design and administration. This includes variable compensation such as commissions, bonuses, SPIFs, prizes and other recognition.
- You will collaborate with and advise executives as you build and communicate plans, establish best practices and standard operating procedures, and create assessment methodologies to measure plan key metrics to monitor plan effectiveness. You will also serve as a primary liaison to other key functions including our Human Resources, Global Compensation, and Finance teams.
- You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced,dynamic business environment.
Essential Job Functions:
Compensation Plan Design:
- Oversee the development of incentive compensation plans
- Participate in the development of the Company's overall Growth compensation strategy and ensure alignment with services, delivery, and go to market approach
- Drive company goal attainment through creative compensation strategies
- Complete "what-if" scenario modelling to align achievement of business objectives within the incentive budget
- Lead the design of market competitive Incentive compensation plans that attract, retain and motivate top talent.
Compensation Plan Management:
- Oversee all activities to ensure a successful implementation and administration of the incentive plans including: Plan Terms and Conditions maintenance/updates, plan metrics and target setting, plan assignment and participation requirements (acceptance, data certifications), quarterly plan processing, and communications.
- Advise the business to establish challenging and equitable goals for all plan participants
- Evaluate the plan metrics to identify needs and/or opportunities to align account assignments and work with business leadership to make recommendations based on proposed accounts/territory and go-to-market re-alignments.
- Ad Hoc financial modelling for SPIF programs
- Address questions on the incentive program Terms and Conditions and program administration.
- Manage "appeal" process to provide oversight of all one-off requests, disputes, and requests for exceptions to published policies; collaborate with financial partners to evaluate in a timely manner.
- Develop incentive program enablement materials and communications, including new hire training, program updates, and quarterly administrative processing.
- Provide Ad Hoc reporting support for requests relating to the incentive program
- Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and automation
Compensation Plan Analytics:
- Analyse and evaluate past performance and trends to determine whether incentive plans are driving expected results.
- Support commissions analytics to deliver standardized reporting, draw insights and make recommendations with portfolio and business leaders on employee attainment, distribution, and contribution on a recurring and ad hoc basis.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience.
- Extensive incentive compensation management experience.
- Proficient in analytical skills
- Proven time management skills: experience multitasking, prioritizing, and executing tasks
- Certified Sales Compensation Professionals (CSCPs) highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.