Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:1166 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis (10-15 yrs)
- We are inviting applications for the role of AVP- Financial Planning & Analysis
- In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly dynamic/fast-paced business environment while being a good team leader/ player. You are expected to lead a team and manage Service delivery for FP&A set up. We require CAs/ MBAs (Finance) with relevant experience and sound knowledge in the accounting domain.
- Annual financial planning, monthly forecasting of P&L and Marketing/ Sales cost for all cost lines including headcount, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Function wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role
- Review Month close activities for functional cost i.e. accruals, re-classes
- Provide functional support to the M&S team in short term and long-term strategy like change in Org structure, the cost-benefit analysis for new investment, etc.
- Manage close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip
- Interact with the Business/Accounting teams and internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the relevant process
Minimum qualifications :
- CA/ MBA Finance/ Post Graduate in Finance
- Excellent Excel skills and Analytical mindset
Preferred qualifications :
- Relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team & senior leadership discussions
- Macros / VBA an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.