Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:4315 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - F&A Operations - Order To Cash (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President, Order to Cash
Function : Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Order to Cash
In this role, we are looking for accounting graduates with relevant accounting experience and a sound knowledge of end to end accounts payable process. The ideal candidate should have led a team size of ~80 people.
In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a good team player.
- Drive transformation, best practices framework, case studies, benchmarking for making processes more efficient and effective
- Conduct credit investigations, grants or holds shipments based on customer's available credit, and initiates collections from delinquent accounts. Works directly with sales management to ensure all steps have been taken to maximize the customer's credit limit for the purpose of enhancing sales while mitigating risk.
- Investigate and verify financial status and reputation of prospective customers applying for credit, prepares documents to substantiate findings, and recommends rejection or approval of applications.
- Assess/Develop/Deploy best practices for improvement of AR working capital and decreased bad debt expense
- Establish credit limits on customer accounts and handle special credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment.
- Review collection reports to ascertain the status of collections and balances outstanding to ensure compliance with the Credit & Collection policy.
- Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to the account.
- Work with sales personnel when facing collection challenges and provide them an opportunity to resolve delinquencies before submitting an account to a collection agency or attorney.
- Submit delinquent accounts to outside collection agency or attorney (when applicable) for collection purposes.
- Ability to manage an AR portfolio of $400 -$500MM
- Manage preparation of all related month end reports as part of the month-end close process.
- Collaborate with other departments on accounting and finance related projects.
- Participate in annual audit. Completes all A/R related audit schedules according to timeline set forth
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 10 years supervisory/ management level experience in Credit & Collections
Preferred qualifications :
- Must be able to perform accounting and financial calculations, including determining interest rates, payment schedules, etc.
- Knowledge of bankruptcy filing laws
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-directed and possess the ability to make independent business decisions.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 applications, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret credit reports, financial statements and other financial or accounting related information.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.