Senior Manager - Leadership Hiring at Genpact
Views:3247 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Enterprise Architect - Network (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Architect (Network)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Enterprise Architecture (Network)
- This is a deep-dive technical architect role that needs collaboration with other cross domain teams/ network engineers to develop architecture for the Network services and consistently drive the implementation towards the end state. Specialization in Network as core domain, supplement with knowledge in network automation, network virtualization, voice.
- You will work with IT Infrastructure team (Network), Network build and operations, Information security team, IT business solution teams, IT production support team, IT vendors sales leads, IT vendors solution architects, etc
- Your role will help us build solutions which are scalable and consistent across global deployment. The individual is expected to be a network technology consultant to the IT infrastructure operations teams in helping define the new solutions, improve existing models of work and make us more agile and cost effective.
- Being technically Hands-on is core of the role. he/she will regularly lead large-scale POC, pilot, limited production rollout, projects and provides guidance to network operation engineers and peers.
- The candidate will develop resolutions to complex problems that require the use of creativity and makes decisions that impact projects and staff members.
- He or she will drive the creation of end to end artifacts and recruit support in the solutions architecture across portfolios and support Network planning in collaborative design sessions.
- The candidate will work with minimum supervision and collaboratively drive solutions promoting sound architecture principles like SOA, simplicity and component reuse etc. in an objective manner to solve complex problems
- Define network topology blueprint objectives and standards for the deployment and delivery of networking projects involving the infrastructure including configuration, lead the installation of complex environments, and post-installation testing/support.
- Lead and engage the key stakeholders to drive
- Network services strategy
- Provide architecture, installation, configuration support of network infrastructure for Genpact's globally.
- Commercials and policies around the solution/ technology/ platform
- Be Subject matter expert to the wider architecture and technical community and maintain constructive relationships with suppliers to allow effective and productive evaluation of vendor offerings against business requirements, constraints and priorities
- Consult on maintenance and solutions of complex networking hardware/software and critical infrastructure systems
- Work with executives and other senior leaders to prioritize initiatives based on quantitative analysis of risk.
Minimum qualifications :
- Master's Degree engineering in computer science or PHD degree in core networking as major a plus
Specific competences ( Essential ) :
- Champion in planning, design, and implementing Data Center Networking infrastructure solutions including routing/switching, load balancer, firewalls, optical, WAN, LAN and other infrastructure components.
- Must have implemented and managed Large scale continuous High Availability Network Core/Distribution/Access with diverse solutions from multiple vendors.
- Hands on Experience in designing, implementing, and documenting firewalls, routers, wireless, and voice systems across LANs, WANs, wireless, and traditional telecommunication networks.
- Experience of network Orchestration and configuration automation
- Experience in producing network designs from functional requirements, maintaining network topology information, and network standards documents.
- Implementation experience with Software-defined DataCenter (SDDC) technologies including Software-defined Networking (SDN) and Software-defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN).
- Subject matter expert of network functions -VLAN, Ether Chanel, STP,routing environments BGP, EIGRP, VRF, MPLS, DMVPN, IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding).
- Provide thought leadership to adopt new technologies, evaluate new technology, conduct feasibility and cost studies as well as internal studies of Genpact network performance and traffic analysis.
- Experience leading a project delivering aspect of segmentation on a large scale environment spanning both data center and wide area networks.
- Experience in addressing business and technical stakeholder requirements and translating these to appropriate solution architecture
Preferred qualifications :
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies: Enterprise Architecture (Infrastructure and Applications), TOGAF experienced /certified application of methodology in developing architecture and design
- Have contributed to the relevant standards bodies (IETF, ITU-T OIF and TMF).
- Experience of AWS, Azure, Open Source cloud Computing cloudstack, Openstack
- Experience Managed Hosting Data Center operations, machine Learning, AI, IOT, 5G, and Virtual disaggregation of Network devices.
- Network operations - understanding of Incident, change and problem management.
- Understanding of network security, voice and server environments and connectivity.Knowledge, Experience, Education
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.