Consultant at Genpact
Views:1484 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Assistant Vice President - Direct Procurement Operations (10-18 yrs)
AVP - Direct Procurement Operations
- Responsible to Lead operations
- Individuals with Direct procurement exp
- Experience in leading procurement operations
- Managed transition, solutions
- Handled a of Team - 50 to 100
Operating Leader to lead the operations of the direct procurement team and meet/exceed business objectives of the same.
- Meet / exceed operational targets for the team. Overall responsibility for responsible for SLAs; productivity, quality, process improvements
- Clearly define and communicate operational targets for direct reportees.
- Ensure that direct reportees systematically define and communicate operational targets to subsequent team members
- Build (where applicable and requested), run and review processes and systems to ensure business objectives are met / surpassed.
- Consult teams to ensure development and improvement of processes and systems.
- Willing to get into the trenches when required
- Action and implement various strategic initiatives like quality improvement/measurement, automation etc
- Develop and proactively review and tune the team structure to meet / exceed business objectives
- Ideate and contribute to the development of new service offerings/products for the market in the direct procurement space
- Contribute in ensuring current service offerings are continuously upgraded with innovative solutions that are market oriented and enable the function to continuously climb the value chain
- Contribute/lead in planning and outlining expectations for operation related IT infrastructure. Work in conjunction with IT team for selection, upgrade and review of operational related IT infrastructure
- Stay abreast of relevant competitor information and share it with the corporate planning team and other teams as applicable
- Understand technology and how to leverage it for business. Focus on latest technology trends impacting offshoring, BPO, Procurement work
- Ability to scale up for larger responsibilities as time progresses.