Genpact - AML/KYC/Due Diligence Role (2-8 yrs)
AML/KYC/Due Diligence Role (Immediate Joiners)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be reviewing the documentation for new customer/entity in line with defined process and procedure. Summarize findings, facts and information in a narrative report, highlighting actions and recommendation for next steps. Perform enhanced due diligence for high risk customer / entity. In this position candidate will analyze entity structure, conduct bank account verification, beneficiary verification, perform RDC screening, assign risk rating and perform due diligence based on the risk rating procedures.
The candidate will have to be responsible for:
- Review of documentation for entities such as corporation, charities, individuals as per policy / jurisdiction for all KYC / CDD documentation and raising request for information/document required as per the procedure
- Conduct due diligence and highlight procedural requirements if there is any defect
- Review beneficial ownership (BO) and key controller according policy and screen for sanctions and adverse media
- Complete review in a timely and efficient manner
- Make recommendation on process enhancements to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain awareness of regulatory updates and incorporate process and procedural changes in the due diligence review process
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Meaningful experience should be in back office work, compliance, investigation, AML/KYC, audit review and/or account review
- Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills!
- Excellent communication and comprehension
- Strong critical thinking
- Experience in AML and KYC in the customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence and Know your Customer space for fintech/e-commerce
- AML investigatory experience and analytical skills
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed
- Client on boarding checks, verifying external regulatory and registry websites for their legal active status.
- Understanding of different entity types and ownership structure including but no limited to - Charities, PIV, SPV, Banks & Financial Institute, Private and Public companies (listed / non listed) and CIS
- Ability to conduct detailed investigation in Adverse / Negative Media and Transaction Surveillance / Monitoring
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and recommend solutions to close open items and discrepancies
- Knowledge of AML/KYC controls including front-end systems, applications, data sources, and back end controls
- Experience in sanction screening, Know Your Customer (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent understanding of AML/KYC terminology
- Should have experienced in using Actimize, RDC, Fortent, Norkom, Lexis Nexis, Bridger XG, SIEBEL and Dow Jones etc!
- Good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Work Timing- Rotational shift basis 5 days a week including weekends (from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.