Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:119 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Generico - Vice President - Technology (8-10 yrs)
Generico is India's biggest and fastest-growing chain of Generic medicines. Started by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico aims at making healthcare affordable for millions of Indians. It provides the biggest portfolio of generic medicines from the reputed pharma companies, at up to 80% lesser price and has helped 8lac customers save more than 100cr on their medical bills.
With a network of 55 stores Generico serves more than 3.5 lac customers a month and is now foraying into deeper healthcare needs of our customers and building products to serve them better. Building omnichannel experience, loyalty management system, and community tech based on gamification for better healthcare outcomes are our core focus and growth areas for the future. Technology is the backbone and one of the biggest differentiators at Generico.
If you are a self-learner, goal-oriented person, wants to get some challenging problems to solve, this is an opportunity for you.
Job Description :
- Seeking an entrepreneurial VP Technology who has a passion for building elite teams, ideas, architectures, and platforms to serve millions of customers we are going to onboard.
- We already have an awesome Tech team that is building some really cool stuff. You will ensure the quality, scalability, robustness and right processes being followed.
- Leading a full-stack team of developers (Front-end, Back-end, QA), who are passionate about disrupting the industry.
- Hire and build a high-performing team, train and retain them.
- Work closely with the founders to understand the product roadmap and plan to execute the same.
- Fostering a culture of innovation.
- From a top tier institute in India or abroad.
- 8+ years of experience in developing and delivering leading-edge software solutions coupled with proven experience in building teams and growing individuals into leaders.
- Leadership skills with extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise products that require a deep understanding of product logic and dependencies.
- Experience in working on high traffic consumer-side products and scaling the platform for million hits and transactions.
- Experience in leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Experience working in a high-performance software in startups or a startup like an environment, preferable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and agile environment.