Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:4230 Applications:1108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Generico - Vice President - eCommerce Business (5-10 yrs)
About Generico :
- Generico is India's biggest and fastest growing chain of Generic medicines. Started by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico aims at making healthcare affordable for millions of Indians. It provides the biggest portfolio of generic medicines from the reputed pharma companies, at up to 80% lesser price and has helped 8lac customers save more than 100cr on their medicine bills.
- With a network of 59 stores Generico serves more than 3.5 lac customers a month and is now foraying into deeper healthcare needs of our customers and building products to serve them better. Building omnichannel experience, loyalty management system and community tech based on gamification for better healthcare outcomes are our core focus and growth areas for future. Technology is the backbone and one of the biggest differentiators at Generico.
- If you are a self learner, goal oriented person, want to get some challenging problems to solve, this is an opportunity for you.
Job Description :
Seeking an entrepreneurial VP - eCommerce who has a passion for building elite - teams, ideas, architectures and platforms to serve millions of customers we are going to onboard.
- Foreseeing and implementing strategies for overall management & success of e-commerce platform.
- Develop & implement eCommerce strategy including sales & marketing, to drive the top & bottom line
- Manage the entire Profit and loss of the e Commerce business.
- Formulate the strategies, develop the sales plan and monitor the growth and conduct periodic sales review.
- Handle technology aspect and overall tech strategy for the platform.
- Manage the marketing budget, entire brand management, product management, product marketing, promotions, Build Marketing Strategy, Product Marketing, Drive Customer Research and ROI optimization.
- Drive Implementation of the marketing plan, selecting best possible media vehicle while optimizing the cost and benefits within the approved budget
- Cross functional co-ordination for effective category marketing, operations and supply chain Strategy Planning & Partnerships.
- Lead for implementing best practices, controls & processes.
- Handle team performance, guiding and mentoring to get the best out of them.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of core group, manage & groom them accordingly.
- From a top tier institute in India or abroad.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, lead eCommerce strategies, digital content marketing, social media program
- Heading an e-commerce platform function with a strong track record of revenue growth & people management.
- Experience in working on high traffic consumer side products and scaling the platform for million hits and transactions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Adaptable and ambitious.
- An exceptional communicator and collaborator Decisive leader, passionate about leading and developing cross-functional teams