Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:418 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Generico - Senior Business Analyst (4-9 yrs)
Designation : Senior Business analyst
Reporting to : CEO
Experience : 4-8 yrs
Qualification : bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA
Skills : Strong excel knowledge, Finance knowledge and Business analysis.
Target Industry/Companies : Retail chains, E-commerce, others.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions with senior leadership team and founders
- Preparing for critical weekly/monthly business reviews and uncovering potential areas of growth, cutting through the clutter and helping identify the right metrics to track for business.
- Prepare reports and presentations for investors, external stakeholders and board meetings on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Doing deep data analysis on business critical problems, doing competitions analysis and presenting solution
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Identifying key gaps and business potentials to enable
- Business modelling and tracking
- Financial reports for key business partners
- Automation of existing reports
Business Analyst Requirements :
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skill, strong data analysis skill and documentation skills with attention to details mindset
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Mandatory experience in retail/consumer data analytics at reputed Retail or Ecommerce Company
- Hands-on on advanced MS office.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening skills.
- Ability to cope with a high workload
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment