Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:1046 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Generico - Manager - Compliance (5-9 yrs)
1. Preparation of notices, agenda, notes on agenda, back up documents, minutes, registers and other statutory records
2. Convening Board and general meeting
3. Filing of applicable forms with RoC
4. Filing of applicable forms, returns with RBI w.r.t. FDI
5. Ensuring compliance of applicable law concerning the Company specifically but not limited to Sch 8 of the SHA
6. Submitting monthly compliance report on status of statutory compliances, compliance of shareholders agreement, lending documents, Legal contracts, status of legal documents, compliance of SOPs
7. Responsible for monthly/ quarterly/ annual and event based reporting to the investor in time bound manner.
8. Keeping track of actions actions discussed during board meeting and following up with all concerned.
9. Seeking waiver/ consent/ NOC from the investor/ lender
10. Responsible for ensuring SOPs/ policies are in place
11. Confirming applicable SOPs/ policies are followed
12. Setting up compliance management system
13. Co-ordinating with RoC, RBI, NSDL, DP etc.
14. Co-ordinating with FC, Legal Head, Internal auditor, statutory auditor, promoters, directors, investor
15. Leading Legal Due Diligence including setting up of dataroom etc.
16. Making filings in relation to applicable employment and labour laws with the relevant Governmental Authorities
17. Ensuring compliance of Company's obligations under shareholder agreements;
18. Drafting of investor consents, letters, intimations, reports as may be required under the shareholder agreements;
19. Review of any commercial arrangements, agreements, financing agreements, MOUs, term sheets or any other documentation that the Company may enter into in its course of Business.
20. Ensuring Due compliance with the provisions of Franchisee Agreements by Franchisees