Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:1127 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Generico - Lead - Consumer Engagement & Retention (3-6 yrs)
About Generico :
- Generico is India's biggest and fastest growing chain of Generic medicines. Started by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico aims at making healthcare affordable for millions of Indians. It provides the biggest portfolio of generic medicines from the reputed pharma companies, at up to 80% lesser price and has helped 8lac customers save more than 100cr on their medicine bills.
- With a network of 63 stores Generico serves more than 3.5 lac customers a month and is now foraying into deeper healthcare needs of our customers and building products to serve them better. Building omnichannel experience, loyalty management system and community tech based on gamification for better healthcare outcomes are our core focus and growth areas for future. Technology is the backbone and one of the biggest differentiators at Generico.
- If you are a self learner, goal oriented person, want to get some challenging problems to solve, this is an opportunity for you.
The consumer think tank of the organization - that's what the role broadly entails. Developing deep understanding of the consumer behavior, shopping behavior, profile, preferences using data, technology, consumer interactions and whatever else it takes to ensure that we are able to understand patterns extremely well and curate the products, services, solutions & offers as per the demand of an individual or a catchment.
The role would also require building/buying the right technology tools to facilitate this continuous learning. The incumbent would need to lead design, implement & run the best suited engagement modules & loyalty program to significantly enhance consumer experience and drive consumer retention.
1. Customer behavior intelligence, segmentation and insights
2. Shopper behavior along with environment inputs
3. Nodes of nudge for various behavior drivers along with nudge magnitude
3. Build and run a customer engagement & loyalty program
4. Working with cross functional teams (Tech, data, marketing, store operations) to drive customer retention
Skills/Experience required :
1. Consumer profiling & segmentation
2. Data analytics led action points to drive specific outcomes
3. UX/CX design
4. Affinity to lead initiatives & new businesses
5. Prior experience of managing loyalty program is a plus
Experience required :
- 3+ years of experience in managing/leading consumer retention/experience/loyalty program in consumer tech start-ups
- B-tech/MBA from tier 1/2 institute (IIT/NIT/IIM/Other Tier 1 or 2 B schools)