Senior HR Executive at Generico
Views:424 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Generico - Data Scientist (3-6 yrs)
Senior Data Scientist (Supply Chain)
About Generico :
- Generico is dedicated to changing the way India buys medicines. We are building Indias largest chain of generic medicine retail stores with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to millions. We believe that generic medicines are the key to changing the way the medical landscape in India works by providing more choice to consumers at costs that are up to 80% lower than those of branded medicines.
- Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico is already funded by a leading VC firm and has grown to 80+ stores at present with a target to reach 100 stores in 2021.
ZenoHealth, we provide you.
- Make a big impact our consumer life
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- We are a young, motivated, experienced team of top performers.
- Work with domain specialists, IITians & IIMs
- We- re always learning and pushing boundaries, for us that's the first step to a fulfilling career.
- Collaborative work environment
- Open cubicle environment
- Potential to move to a Lead role as the team expands.
- The open environment to work on most complex problems in start-ups.
- For some leisure time we play Foosball & Carrom
- And if you are a bookworm, we got your back as we have a small library for you.
Job Description :
- We are looking for Data Scientists to work on exciting problems pertaining to Supply Chain management.
- You will be the one of the first Data Scientists at the organization and will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the industry, open source tools, and the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day. You will be primarily responsible for understanding various metrics, data mining, developing hypothesis, analyzing data and building scalable models.
In addition, as a Data Scientist :
- Your work will change healthcare delivery in India impacting millions of patients in India.
- You will be working on stimulating industry-first solutions with diverse team members
- Supply Chain: Experienced in building mathematical algorithmic solutions to address supply chain management problems such as
- Demand forecasting at scale
- Inventory optimization
- Machine learning: 5+ years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis using ML algorithms.
- Python: Proven skills in building, manipulating, and deploying models in Python.
- SQL: Experience in writing complex yet efficient SQL queries.
- Data manipulation: Experience in handling large volumes of data including data extraction, and data transformation.
- Familiarity working with any RDBMS or preferably MySQL.
- Good at MS Excel.
- Design, develop and manage predictive models to solve inventory management problems and improve user engagement using machine learning.
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Conduct hypothesis driven exploratory analysis and select the most appropriate modelling techniques which include a variety of machine learning models.
- Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Partner with various stakeholders Operations, Stores, Marketing within organization to improve process efficiency.
- Managing ambiguity and reacting quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available.
Location : Bhandup
Working days : 2nd & 4th Saturday off