HR at Talisman Advisors
Views:793 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
General Works Manager - Production - FMCG Manufacturing (14-18 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for General Works Manager@Kolkata
To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, control all the functions of the unit, with specific focus to the Engineering, Production, Procurement and Logistics. To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives. To ensure that budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year. To ensure the quality of the product and the plant. To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit.
- To plan the budgeted volume of production
- To plan the cost which may incurred for the production
- To plan the required amount of raw materials for the production.
- Long/short term planning for labour and maximization of machine capacity
- To achieve the budgeted volume of production for the budgeted year.
- To meet the production plans-brand wise and ensure that all the executable permits are executed
Cost of production:
- To meet material usage, manpower usage, inventory costs, personnel costs and overhead budgets.
- To ensure all the prescribed permits and quality standards are maintain on the raw materials, packing materials, products, and the plant.
- Material procurement and management:
- To ensure no stock out at any time.
- To ensure that material supplies are maintained without any loss of production. Inventories to be maintained as per the budget.
- To maintain peace and good industrial relations for uninterrupted production.
- To implement various welfare activities..
Legal and statutory compliance:
- Management and statutory compliance of unit-related regulatory issues in terms of Excise, Pollution Control Board and other relevant authorities.
- To provide training to Executives, JMCs, workmen in various development programs
- Monthly review meeting with total production team.
- Suggestions implementation.
- Efficiency parameters:
- Manage efficiency in capacity utilization.
- Reduction in wastages.
- Market visits.
- To get feedback from traders/customers on the quality of our company brands.
- Budget responsibilities:As per the budgets.
- Number of direct reports:3 (Production, Asset Care, P&L Managers and in specific cases HSE manager)
4. Job holder profile
Must possess a Bachelors degree in engineering
Experience required:Must possess 14-16 years of hands-on experience in any leading and reputed manufacturing company, preferably one that has continuous-process(FMCG- bottling preferred)
Job essentials:Initiative, cooperative, coordination, negotiation skill, decision making skill, analytical skill.
Languages required: Bangali
Age : Up To 40 Years