Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:4710 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
General Works Manager - Manufacturing (10-22 yrs)
Job title : General Works Manager
Reports to : Unit Head
Max Age- Upto 43 years
1.Scope of the job
- To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, control all the functions of the unit, with specific focus to the Engineering, Production, Procurement and Logistics.
- To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives. To ensure that budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year.
- To ensure the quality of the product and the plant.
- To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit.
- To plan the budgeted volume of production
- To plan the cost which may incurred for the production
- To plan the required amount of raw materials for the production.
- Long/short term planning for labour and maximization of machine capacity
- To achieve the budgeted volume of production for the budgeted year.
- To meet the production plans-brand wise and ensure that all the executable permits are executed
Cost of production:
- To meet material usage, manpower usage, inventory costs, personnel costs and overhead budgets.
- To ensure all the prescribed permits and quality standards are maintain on the raw materials, packing materials, products, and the plant.
Material procurement and management:
- To ensure no stock out at any time.
- To ensure that material supplies are maintained without any loss of production. Inventories to be maintained as per the budget.
- To maintain peace and good industrial relations for uninterrupted production.
- To implement various welfare activities.
Legal and statutory compliance:
- Management and statutory compliance of unit-related regulatory issues in terms of Excise, Pollution Control Board and other relevant authorities.
- To provide training to Executives, JMCs, workmen in various development programs
- Monthly review meeting with total production team.
- Suggestions implementation.
- Manage efficiency in capacity utilization.
- Reduction in wastages.
- To get feedback from traders/customers on the quality of our company brands.
- Budget responsibilities: As per the budgets.
- Number of direct reports: 3 (Production, Asset Care, P&L Managers and in specific cases HSE manager)
Business context :
Structure or context :
General Works Manager
Asset-care Mgr Prodn Mgr P&L Mgr
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.