Business Head at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:102 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General/Project Manager - River Bridge Project - Construction Firm (23-30 yrs)
Our Prestigious EPC Client having Presence In India & Overseas .Inviting Application for River Bridge Project for BIHAR location .
Note- for PM Role only eligible who worked as Project Manager Last 5 years for River Project ( Its elevated Segment Casting Project )
Company - 4000 Cr. Turnover EPC Company
Designation - GM ( Project Manager )
Project - River Bridge Project ( Cost + 1100 Cr Approx)
Location - Bihar
Qualification - B.E - Civil
Experience - + 20 yr
Responsible for overall management of project by ensuring terms and conditions of the contracts are met and financial goals are achieved within the constraints set. Also to ensure the project completes on time within the budgeted costs and to the specified quality.
1. Responsible for planning work schedules of project and supervise the work of a large technical staff.
2. Responsible to maintains of project direction, anticipating and taking necessary steps to manage and handle relevant matters including public relations and stakeholder.
3. To ensure project are carried out in line and accordance with projects goal and clients policies and specifications.
4. Responsible for the formulation of corporate policies and the company direction.
5. Manage appointment and termination of sub contractors.
6. Liaise with Sub Contractors, Government officials and relevant parties to identify and solve problems and any other
7. matters to ensure smooth implementation of project.
8. Ability to direct inspections and achieve compliance with contracts, construction plans, materials and specifications.
9. Ability to interpret, enforce applicable laws, ordinances and standard relative to the construction.
10. To plan, assigns, lay out and effectively supervise and direct exacting reports and recommendations.
11. To prepare appropriate comprehensive / progress reports as required by client, government official and relevant parties.
12. To liaise with contractors, client and the general public and to establish an maintain good working relations.
13. Ability to work in high visibility and stress situations.
14. Undertake all other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.