HR at General Mills
Views:1000 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Mills - Scientist - Food Science/Food Technology/Nutrition/Biotechnology/Biological Life Sciences - PhD (0-1 yrs)
Looking for PhD Freshers in Food Science/Food Technology/Nutrition/Biotechnology/Biological Life Sciences
Position Title: Scientist II - Global Science and Information Analysis
Function/Group - R&D/Packaging
Location - Powai
Job Responsibilities :
Client Consultation and Business Partnering :
- Work effectively with clients to identify client needs and success criteria, and translate into clear project objectives, timelines, and plans.
- Be responsive and timely in sharing project updates, responding to client queries, and delivering on project commitments.
- Clearly communicate analysis, conclusions, and insights, and conclusions to clients using written reports and real-time meetings
Excellent Technical Work :
- Develop effective strategies for search and analysis based on client consultations and project briefs.
- Conduct high quality searches of varied information sources, including web, literature, consumer research and patents, to acquire results that are relevant to the client project.
- Provide thoughtful analysis and synthesis of search results that address key project questions.
- Effectively and efficiently use a wide range of information databases and search tools in support of project work.
- Create accurate and clear summary reports and visualizations that convey the required information and insights.
Training and mentoring others / providing project leadership
- Developing process documentation, OPLs to support onboarding of new employees
- Provide project guidance to Scientist I as and when needed
- Review peers work and provide feedback
- Provide project leadership as and when needed
Innovation, Continuous Improvement (CI), and Personal Development :
- Learn and apply a CI mindset to work, seeking opportunities for improvements in efficiency and client value.
- Identify new resources, develop new methods, and seek external inspiration to drive innovations in our work processes.
- Continually build skills and knowledge in the fields of information research and the relevant sciences.
- Participate in all required training (Safety, HR, Finance, CI, other) and actively support GSIA, GKS, and ITQ meetings, events and activities.
- Complete other administrative tasks as required.
Preferred Degree Requirements : PhD
Preferred Major Area of Study: Food science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biological life sciences, biotechnology, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific or interdisciplinary science field.